Fan Friday – True Blood
Oh my gosh….9 letters…9 letters send me into a frenzy. A frenzy of excitement, anticipation, and good old fun. People look for that sensation in roller coasters, drugs, sex, food…okay yes, I like some of those too lol, but man my fix …oh lawd, my fix comes in my 9 letters. Have I piqued your curiosity yet on what could be so fantabulous???? Wait for it…wait for it…
- Gore, blood, guts being ripped out, blood, blood…I loved Spartacus too
- Eric Northman (you know those childhood mills and boons or temptations with a description of a nordic god…yeah he is pretty much that)
- Emotions…one minute I love a character and the very next I could hate them
- Passion. Um yeah…Sookie and Bill sex scene, Sookie and Alcide sessions, Sookie and Eric sessions, and now Sookie and Warlow
- Comedy. The ultimate one liner award goes to Jason Stackhouse. Then let us not forget Pam and Lafayette….heeelarious.
- Story. Shoot me I love the story lines and twists. People don’t like this season and I cannot fathom why.
- Eye candy…nuff said
- Non political correctedness (screw my bad grammar)…but I love how they play on different societal stereotypes
- Fang pop (made that up). There is this sizzle and pop sound effect the show has when the vampires show their fangs. It makes me tingle. Yeah I am weird…sue me.
- All the other sups (supernaturals). Kinda like why Xmen is my favorite comic series. I love seeing people mutate, shift, transform into non-human entities that don’t involve wearing a leotard and cape.