Your Returning Bravo Shows…and some cancelled
Bravo just announced a bunch of old and new shows that will be returning to the Network. Continue reading to see if your favorite shows are returning or canned.
- Below Deck and Newlyweds: The First Year – both got renewed and will have new casts.
- Thicker than Water
- Blood, Sweat and Heels
- Don’t Be Tardy
- Vanderpump Rules
- Million Dollar Listing: LA
- Shahs of Sunset
- Millionaire Matchmaker
- Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Real Housewives of New Jersey
- Top Chef
- Fashion Queens
New Reality Shows
- Top Chef Duels – 18 contestants from previous Top Chef seasons return to the kitchen to compete with each other one-on-one as celebrity chef Curtis Stone hosts.
- Best New Restaurant – Tom Colicchio and company pick sixteen of the country’s best new restaurants to battle for the title of “Best New Restaurant.”
- 100 Dates – A group of young New Yorkers try to find love in the city in this docu-drama, with each week’s episode being shot and airing in the same week to allow viewers to participate in the action in real-time via social media.
- Friends to Lovers? – Platonic friends try dating to see what happens to their relationships.
- Manzo’d with Children – Real Housewife of New Jersey Caroline Manzo in a show with her children.
- Euros of Hollywood – Six Europeans seek to take on America when they move to Los Angeles to find out how close to the top they can get.
- Ladies of London – Follows the lives of a group of British socialites and their day-to-day dramas.
- Game of Crowns – Six mothers and wives compete in a “Mrs.” pageant and juggle finding the right bikini and raising their kids right.
- Million Dollar Listing Miami – Three luxury real estate agents fight for the biggest listings and for the most prestige in the up-and-coming real estate market of South Florida.
- Jersey Belle – Jamie Primak Sullivan was a Hollywood publicist — until she moved to a suburb in Alabama and married her town’s hottest bachelor. Will follow her new life in the south and balance her city girl roots with her southern home.
- Untying the Knot – Vikki Ziegler helps couples divide their assets when they’re going through divorces.
- Extreme Guide to Parenting – The show will tackle head-on as it gives us a look at two sets of parents who have very different ways of raising their kids.
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kandi’s Wedding – Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker are getting married, and this series will document their planning process — including how they’re going to pull of a Coming to America-themed ceremony.
New Scripted Series
- Odd Mom Left Out – Jill Kargmen struggles to keep up with the wealthy, hip moms of the Upper East Side in this half-hour comedy.
- Girlfriend’s Guide to Divorce – A self-help book author needs some help herself after she secretly separates from her husband and finds herself single in her 40s living in Los Angeles.
Looks like its been dropped
- LA Shrinks
- Real Housewives of Miami
- The Rachel Zoe Project
- Tabatha Takes Over
- Interior Therapy